Feb 21, 2013

Lots of New Designs to See

Lots of new designs are here!  I finished up three premade designs:

Bella

Clara

Rose

Ideas by Jivey went bright and beautiful:


Fearless in Fifth chose a cheerful color combo:

First Grade Critter Cafe' got a blog design update with a super fun look:

Fifth in the Middle picked some gorgeous colors:

Lit Chick loved pink (and so do I!)

Teaching by the Sea chose a beautiful kit for her design.

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas and company got a coordinated look:

I've got two more designs cooking that I can't wait to share.  Happy blogging!

8 comments:

  1. Megan,
    I couldn't be happier with my new look!
    You are amazing and your creativity is endless!
    Thank you so much!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Megan, I love Clara!!!!!! I wish you were designing when I was originally looking for a blog design - my blog name was That New Crayon Smell and I think your bright, bold colors would have been the perfect fit! I also have a bit of a name obsession and love how you name your templates after girly names! I'm waiting to see a Lila (my daughter's name).

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how everyone's personalities shine through. You have a knack for capturing your customers' visions!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't mean to delete my comment, I meant to edit it! See what Megan had to deal with when she did my blog! What I said was that I wanted to tell you Megan, how very much I LOVE my blog! It is beautiful. What I was trying to do was insert a hyperlink... and it didn't work! Thanks for everything Megan. Your new designs are just beautiful! Pam

      www.teachingbythesea.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Hello! I recently just started a youtube Korean food channel, EasyKoreanFood, where you can learn how to make fast & easy Korean food! It would mean the world to me if you could check it out because I'm just starting out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh!! These look so great!! I may need to get in contact with you soon to help spice up my blog!

    Twenty-Six Minutes for Lunch

    ReplyDelete