Apr 10, 2013

Build Your Blog

• • • • • • Update! Build Your Blog is now $35 • • • • • •

Build Your Blog is the newest option around here, and I'm loving it!  Not everyone is ready to dip their toes into the custom blog waters, but why pay for the same design that will be sold to others?


Curious? Visit these ladies to see how their Build Your Blog designs turned out.  Lots of options with a very minimal wait.  Most designs were installed within 24-48 hours.  E-mail me at meganfavre@gmail.com if you have any questions!


Primary Inspiration

Second Grade is a Hoot

Everyone deServes to Learn

I'm Lovin Lit

Love. Learn. Teach.

Life in Room 24



1 comment:

  1. I don't want a blog design since I just use wordpress, but I would love a blog button!!! Could you make me one of those??? :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete