Jul 4, 2013

I Got a Makeover and a New Build Your Blog Style

So what do you think of the new look?  I had a lot of fun putting it together.  I have one more fancy pants thing to add, and I'll be done with the main page.  Then, I only have all of my graphics on the additional pages to fix up . . . .

I also have a new type of Build Your Blog design: Build Your Blog-Layers.  Okay, it's not snappy name.  I may need to work on it.  Denise from Differentiated to the Core was nice enough to be my guinea pig.  I love how it turned out.

How cute is that???  So if you're loving the layered look, there's a Build Your Blog for that.


6 comments:

  1. Love love love the new layered look! It's too cute! And your blog design is looking fabulous as ever! You are so talented!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE your new look. You are on fire this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look - I'm loving gray chevron!

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fresh faced make over looks fantastic! I really love it! I keep getting compliments on the design of my blog, so again I can't thank you enough for making my vision come to life! I'm grabbing your new button to add to my page right now! Happy summer :)

    Katie O
    Kdot’s Learning Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new design! I have gotten so many compliments on my blog.. you're amazing! I can't thank you enough :)

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with your new design and want you to do my blog. I just need to hold off a little longer until I can afford it. Maybe that will be my back to school treat to myself. ;-)

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete