Jan 14, 2014

Designs, Designs, and More Designs

Hey hey everybody!  Go get a cup of coffee and then come back to scroll through all of these new designs.  There are tons to see.

Also, I've revamped my Custom and Build Your Blog pages to {hopefully} make it easier for buyers.  I added a Fine Print page, too, to give you more information about the process.  Of course, this took five times longer than it should because I couldn't just slap something on my blog.  It had to be cute.  Of course.

Now, sit back and enjoy these beautiful new designs!

Modern

Scrappy

Build Your Blog
**Literacy Without Worksheets add some extras to her Build Your Blog-Nav Bar, Social Media buttons, graphic sidebars, post icon, and post divider.  Build Your Blog can be as much or as basic as need it to be!

1 comment: